I need to know

General web design discussion, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

I need to know

Postby dwhitaker » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Can a dynamic wbesite be made just using HTML?
dwhitaker

Re: I need to know

Postby FozzTexx » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes you absolutely can make a dynamic web site with just HTML. Using regular HTML you just put in a couple of magicedit tags and you can easily edit any part of the web site you want, right in a browser. There's no databases to set up or any programming languages or PHP to learn.

You can find more information right here: http://www.magicedit.com/MagicEditForWebDesig.cl
FozzTexx

Re: I need to know

Postby vitaliy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Generally no, you need some sort of server side technology with some kind of database to make your side dynamic. Some times it can be complicated and require more advanced inside into how databases work and how to store and retrieve data. So to make your website dynamic you need a database and there is no way around it, adding jQuery to you site doesn't make it dynamic. If it sounds to complicated, don't worry, magicedit has you covered. With magicedt you don't have to worry about any of this stuff. By using some simple html tags you can add dynamic capability to your site.

So with magicedit, it's yes, you can build a dynamic website with only html and css as your tools.
vitaliy

Return to Web Design